Okay guys, so I totally slacked on my Friday Five yesterday. But, seriously get over it, life happens! Plus, now you get an extra little tidbit with a Saturday Six!! Hope everyone had a great week and has a fabbb weekend!!
1. New Makeup Trick– Okay, so I swear I didn’t know this had become some huge internet phenomenon until I started googling for a video. My friend, Alden, recently told me about this trick that she knew from her time working at Pink Dot Beauty Bar and it has changed my life!! Thanks to those strong Italian genetics, I’ve suffered from dark eye circles my whole life. Putting a little red lipstick under my concealer has been the first thing to even come close to getting rid of those babies! I’ve been using Sephora brand lipstick in pure red and Clinique concealer in porcelain (which isn’t sold any longer, but your fav concealer will do) under my powder and a little RMS concealer on top for a brightening finish!
2. Style Crush– I’ve followed Russian It Girl, Miroslava Duma, on Insta for quite a while, but I really just needed to share with y’all my obsession! I mean the girl’s style is FLAWLESS!! Plus, between having worked for publishing houses such as Harper’s Bazaar and Condé Nast and founding her own online company, Buro 24/7, she’s kind of a business badass. Basically, she’s my hero and you need to spend a good 30 minutes of your life stalking her social media.
3. Must Have Spring Coat– I’ve really just been loving everything from Ted Baker lately, but this coat is actually the perfect coat for your transition to spring in these chilly temps! I’ve been a little in love with light blue coats all winter, but was never able to find the perfect one. This wool fabric will keep you warm, but the color and 3/4 sleeve will keep things fresh and light for spring.
4. SC Restaurants by County– Three clapping hand emojis to Charleston Food Bloggers for making this genius list of the best restaurants in South Carolina by county! The list is a perfect combination of hole in the wall diners and unexpected high end restaurants in small towns that is sure to get you through your next mini road trip. OR a great inspiration FOR your next road trip!
5. Victoria’s Secret Sale– Who doesn’t want to make a few VS Swim purchases before the summer time?! Especially after that swim special they had on the other night!! Does the bod come with it?! But, seriously now is the time to do your Victoria’s Secret buying. A. There’s a big sale going on right now and you can save up to $55 off of a $250 purchase, plus free shipping, plus in case you need a 6893th VS tote you can get one of those! and B. Everything is starting to get back ordered, so if you want your suits in time for spring break or with some even summer break, you need to act now!
6. This Video Makes Me Happy– It wouldn’t be a Friday Favs, okay whatever, Saturday Six, post without something to do with cute animals! This video of pups (and one cat) on the beach, is the perfect mood booster this weekend!! Plus, it’s in Australia so it’s totally giving me Summer fever!!