1. Illesteva– I discovered this sunglasses line via good ole Instagram, of course! I’m literally DYING to get a pair, specifically this pair. I just love the rounded shape (hopefully it looks good on my rounded face) and the combo of the tortoise with mirrored lenses. Usually you see mirrored lenses with metal frames and I love how this Italian made brand switched things up. I’m convinced my life will instantly approve upon wearing these sunnies. However, I’m not exactly sure how I would tell people who makes them because I don’t know if it’s pronounced in a fancy Italian accent or they’re just the Illest sunglasses Eva. I’m gonna go with Illest Eva!!
2. The Daily’s Juice– My life changed this week when I was introduced to the fresh made juice at The Daily! Between all of the gorgeous Insta pics and the fact that it’s owned by the same peeps as Butcher and Bee (my favorite), I knew I would love it here. But, I had no clue about their juice! I’m definitely not a typical “juice” girl either, aka I’m not a healthy eater. This combo of orange, pineapple, honey and lavender (pretty sure there was some cayenne and other goodness in there too) has won me over!! If you’re ever in Charleston, you MUST visit The Daily and Butcher and Bee!! The kale slaw is also a winner…dare I say these two are turning me healthy?! Okay okay, I won’t get too carried away!!
3. #Zeddlena– I might be a total loser for actually caring about this, but I’m not ashamed about it!! First off, anyone who knows me knows I’m a HUGE Selena fan. She’s basically perf (minus her whole Justin Bieber situation) and I want to be besties with her and TSwift, and Karlie and Cara and Kendall and Lena. I mean, come on, if you’re a female in your 20’s and don’t want to be in that circle of friends, you’re just lying! Anyways, I’m thrilled for her to finally have another guy in her life other than that mega loser, Justin. Also, my husband is a huge EDM fan so we’ve seen Zedd several times and he’s pretty awesome! I’m officially giving my stamp of approval on this relationship (because they were totally waiting for it) and duh, Selena you should definitely go to the Grammy’s with Zedd! End preteen rant!!
4. Sam Smith Radio on Pandora– Do I really need to elaborate on this?! He has the voice of an ANGEL!! I’m literally addicted to listening to his station on Pandora. It started with Sam Smith then Ed Sheeran and then John Legend…I mean, what more could a girl want?!
5. Shop My Closet– Did you know that I’ve now got an Instagram shop my closet page?! I’ve been doing some major cleaning out and purging all of the things that I simply just don’t wear that often. Most of the items sold that are listed now, but I’ll be adding more this evening so follow and keep an eye out!! Everything is in excellent condition, if not brand new with tags (totally guilty). It’s @shopmycloset_smc so don’t forget to follow for some fab finds at great prices!!
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! xoxo