1. Zara Spring Shoes– Holy spring shoes jackpot!! I had never shopped Zara shoes before, but they are ON POINT this season!! I ordered 3 pairs this week (you can see my personal picks here, here and here) and not only were they all under $100 but I rush shipped them for only an extra $10 and they came instantly! This is the perfect way to play with spring trends without breaking the bank!
2. New Coffee Spot– I’ve officially found my new favorite away from home work space- Grind & Squeeze, a coffee shop, wine bar and smoothie and juice bar in one!! Um, can you say heaven?! Not only does this one stop shop basically have everything you could ever desire in one location, but they also have the most adorable little backyard patio! In this ridiculously beautiful spring weather I could’ve stayed out there all day!
3. Sabo Skirt– I’m always sketched out by the Facebook ads that pop up with insanely good deals on really cute stuff. But, after my awesome experience with Tobi (the site where you get half off basically every purchase- and no, it’s not a scam) I’ve started clicking more often! Today, I stumbled upon yet another awesome Aussie brand, Sabo Skirt. I have yet to try them but from the looks of it they’ve got some super on trend items for really low prices! I’m kind of obsessed with everything!
4. Brody Jenner’s Girlfriend– Yep, you read that right, but bear with me here! Kaitlynn Carter is a well traveled, educated and absolutely adorable girl with a pretty fabulous fashion sense!! I mean, look at this purple number– so perfect for spring! Well, she has just launched her new blog, Western Wild, last night! It’s got a lot of lifestyle, some travel and fashion- definitely a good one to add to your feed. She’s one to watch!!
5. Aldo Party– This Sunday at Aldo Shoes on King St. I will be hosting a sip and shop event from 6-8 pm! Atendees will receive 15% off during the event, plus giveaways throughout the evening! We will have some delish cupcakes from Cupcake Down South and champs to go with! Plus, I will be on hand to assist you with all your shopping needs- just in time to grab some last minute statement shoes for Charleston Fashion Week!