Happy Friday the 13th/FRI-YAY/Valentine’s Eve/Day 2 of NYFW!!! Big day, huh?! Anyone else had a crazy Friday the 13th like I have? I won’t go into major detail, but my morning involved 13 degrees, giving a cab driver the wrong address, not realizing until he already left and being in the most impossible spot to find a cab (did I mention it was 13 degrees and I was dressed fashionably, not warmly). #firsttimenewyorker anyone? Fortunately, I didn’t lose any extremities to frostbite and still made it to my show on time! Considering I’m here in New York, I’m not going to be bringing y’all a special Valentine’s outfit post (although, I will be posting next week about all of my NYFW looks). So, instead of my normal Friday Five post, I’m sharing with y’all 5 Valentine’s inspo outfits from bloggers I follow and love!! These looks are absolutely adorable y’all!! Everyone enjoy your Valentine’s Day tomorrow, whether it’s with your spouse or friends and family!! XO
1. Gal Meets Glam– Julia Engel does no wrong and this pretty little shoot with Chloé is no different! Like myself, she’s a major blush pink lover and this beautiful dress is blush pink heaven. I mean, she actually looks like she’s in heaven, right? And that bouquet of peonies *insert heart eyes emoji x 500*
2. Something Navy– Arielle knows exactly what she’s doing when it comes to dressing city chic! This red skirt number is perfect for a night on the town with your man or your girls! Plus, she’s THE best to follow for fitspiration..those legs!!
3. Hello Fashion Blog– This classic Valentine’s look from Christine is absolutely FLAWLESS. The red dress is sexy, but classy at the same time- perfect for a hot date! Bonus: she lists some great gift ideas for your guy and all under $50!
4. TopKnots and PolkaDots– This one just so happens to be from my pretty little bff miss Chloe Fusselman! Not only is she perfect and this shoot the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen, but her outfit is on point for a fun Valentine’s look! Could she not be Julia Engel’s (Gal Meets Glam) sister?!
5. Northern Lights- Southern Belles– Another blogger bestie of mine and the hottest momma I’ve ever seen, Tara Langdale, kills it with a Valentine’s casual look! Can you believe she’s hiding an almost 9 month baby bump in there?! In typical Tara fashion, she does the unexpected and pulls in a baby blue coat and it totally makes the outfit!
Also, feel free to take a little flashback moment and look through last year’s Valentine’s posts here, here and here – my how far this blog has come in just a year!! So fun to take a look back though!!