1. Chloé Susanna Bootie Look-a-like– Have you been craving the celeb favorite, Chloé Susanna bootie, like I have, but don’t want to pay the crazy price?! Well, on a recent King St. shopping trip (read: pulling for photo shoots while making the occasional purchase for myself) I walked into Aldo and found her cousin- the Bugiano! For literally a teeny fraction of the price of the designer version, you can get the look for less. Plus, they’re on sale an additional half off right now! This means you can totally get the funky red pair too!
2. My Fitness Pal– Before this week I never would have written about this. A. Because I wasn’t into healthy anything (we’ll see how long this realistically lasts) and B. I assumed everyone already knew about this handy little app! But, throughout the week I’ve mentioned it to several people and they had no clue what I was talking about, so I decided I must share it with y’all too! It’s a super easy to use fitness ap (duh) that helps you log your food and counts your calories and nutritional value. Also, if you’ve got the iPhone 6 it will count how many steps you take a day and how many calories that has burned. It’s really nifty and a great way to help you stay accountable for what you’re putting in your body everyday! Oh, and it’s FREE!
3. Tavi Gevinson– This Refinery 29 article about this cool girl. I’m not sure how I’ve never seen her before, but I kind of want to be her. Okay, I do want to be her, or at least have her closet!! (insert wide eyed emoji)
4. My Favorite Football Recipe– Since the Super Bowl is coming up this Sunday, I figured it would only be appropriate to share with y’all my favorite game day recipe- bacon wrapped little smokies. Don’t listen to the comments on the recipe page saying they’re time consuming, just enlist a helper to assist in doing the bacon wrapping and your delicious snack will be ready in no time! I make these for tailgating during college football season and they’re often the first to go and my most requested! They’re by no means healthy though, so maybe wait to download My Fitness Pal til Monday!
5. Vacation Envy– Because, in the middle of winter, who doesn’t want to lust after warm weather and fruity cocktails? What better way to do so than checking out the resort Julia Engel of Gal Meets Glam, stayed in on her most recent trip to Antigua. This was her vacation from her vacation in St. Lucia. I mean seriously, the girl is everywhere! Instead of being jealous (like me), just grab a mai tai and flip through her Insta for a little Caribbean Friday pick me up!